This is the fourth update following an August 1, 2017 storm incident that caused water infiltration and related damage during a summer storm. Updates will be published biweekly.
WEEKS OF AUGUST 28 and SEPTEMBER 4, 2017
- Architect retained for design of refurbished classrooms to showcase 21st Century Classroom functionality, materials, technology, and furnishings;
- Removal of vendor storage bins scheduled for end of week (Sept. 1);
- Non-salvageable items from classrooms are being priced for replacement;
- New portable classrooms 304 & 305 in the upper campus ready for student use;
- Food Service in lower campus being adjusted to handle additional students in area;
- 100 Hallway bare wood structures drying and evaluated;
- Continue classroom renovation and construction (upper campus 400 building, 100, 200);
- TCMS administration continues to communicate with Facilities on a variety of needs;
- Continue regular on site meetings between restoration contractors, M&O and Facilities;
- Publish TCMS restoration bulletin biweekly;
- School and District closed Monday, September 4 for Labor Day holiday.